Friday, July 10, 2009

Abah Sakit...

Abah fell from bed last 25th June 2009. Just like that...fell from bed. Saturday morning we went home..not exactly morning...reached there about 2pm. Spent some time with abah and mak. Abah missed my son Adam so much...he has been talking about Adam according to my sisters. He asked my sister to keep some of the best durians he has for Adam in the fridge.

We went home to Putra Heights quite late that night because we have a wedding to attend at Bukit Aman.

Abah's condition were poor that Sunday 28th June 2009. He asked to be taken to the hospital that morning. So my brother took him to the hospital and he has been there since. Been losing alot of blood. Abah faced with a few complications it seems...losing blood - suspected with cancer. Swollen left arm -the doctor can't seem to find the cause of it. Painful back at the waist...

Since my ex-boss became my current boss again I need to watch my steps. Can't go and see Abah at the hospital since it will take almost 2-3 hours out of my working hours. It was easy during Tuan Syed Jamil's time. I only need to tell the secretary where I'll be and she knew what to do. So I took last friday 3 July 2009 off to visit Abah.

My sister called me at 3am Friday morning telling us that Abah's condition worsen and the doctor wanted to see all of us. So at 3.30am my sister and I drove to PPUM. My hubby stayed at home with the kids. Upon reaching there we were told by the others that Abah's condition has stabilised. Stayed at until after 5am.

After Friday prayer Hubby, Adam, Lyana and myself went and see Abah. Abah was shivering and started complaining about difficulty in breathing and back ache. Doctors and nurses rushed to Abah's aid and told us that Abah's last hope was the machine to help him breathing. So the machine it will be.

At home both hubby and I discussed and decided we need to do something that we knew about. Something that if we tell the rest they won't believe simply because they are "modern" and with logic thinking i believe...So I rushed and packed our things...put in the car...and at 11.30pm the 4 of us were on our way back home to Kuala Kangsar in our Atos...to see our Tok...to ask for help, if possible...

Reached there almost 3am. We were very tired. But I think mission accomplished....

On Sunday morning about 11am we were on our way back to Kuala Lumpur. Went straight to see Abah...nampak ok. Alhamdulillah....tak sia-sia penat...

Yesterday afternoon my sis told us that Abah has lung infection on top of everthing else. And he has asked to go back...Abah nak balik... I packed my things on my table and drove back from the office. Pickup hubby and Lyana and we went straight to see Abah. Sayu hati tapi apa nak buat kecuali berserah...sedekah fatihah dan al-ikhlas...

So now am waiting what's the next move...I've already told my sis to take Abah home...

Someone told me Abah dah kat ujung...

No comments: