Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Tree - Sketch


I'm in the midst of doing a family tree for my two kids. This tree is a bit like a decision tree if you are familiar with the statistical tool....hehehehe...minus the percentages of course! I found it difficult to gather informations on grandparents and before.... :( so maybe the family tree would not be as big as i would want it to be....

Tried to get more info drom my dad but he can't remember the names...hehehe...and my hubby's side is hopeless as well! kekekeke....So here is the sketch from wahtever info i gathered from the old folks :)
How to read the tree:- The flower represents the female gender and the leave represents the male gender. The roots are my children. So the higher the tree means more names from past generations that I found. I think I will need to handdraw the tree onto a white drawing paper and colour the flowers according to whether they are from my side or hubby's side. So you might see the end product will have two different colours on the roses...the leaves I have no choice but to colour them green.
Hmmm...I might do the same on my family and hubby's. We'll see....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kuntum.. cantik aa family tree tu..u boleh letak warna hijau tu dua tone..satu untuk yg masih ada dan satu yg dah pergi meninggalkan kita.. begitu jugak dgn bunga buat dua tone colour..

Anonymous said...

hehehe...tq BB. tapi nanti kalau tetiba yg idup tu dah pegi...camne nak tukar kaler....hehehe...