Friday, January 25, 2008

My Heart...

I was quite free last night. After putting Adam to sleep I felt like doing an LO that has been playing on my mind for quite sometime....(I hate putting my thoughts onto paper or sketch simply because I don't know how to put them....hehehehe).

I have one big photo of our wedding that I've been keeping and didn't know what to do with it. And since our 6th wedding anniversary is just around the corner (10th February), I decided to do "Hati ku" which means "My Heart"...

I trimmed the photo and traced the outer line of the photo onto a pink coloured CS. Then I drew a big heart shape making the the heart shape as superset to the photo (excuse me....I'm a mathematician...wahaha!).

Then I used masking and stamping method that I learnt previously in an online cropping session. The result - I Love it! hehehe....Tonight I'll continue chalking the LO and than if I'm up to it I'll put the title as well...



Here it is...hehehe..decided to only show the initial stage....sorry....the fact is the LO looks much nicer without the photo! hehehee


No comments: