Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finished!

At Last! I've finished the 2008 calendar and bound them last night. Hope I did not wake the neighbours with my "hammering" hehehe....


Half of the LOs was not up to my satisfactory but who cares...as long as I can refer to all the important dates that's good enough...hahaha...maybe next year my LO skill will improve...


I like the cover most!...hehehe





January 2008 - Lyana was just about 1 year old




February 2008 - The love of brother and sister....mmuaahhhh!




Mac 2008 - Adam was just a few months old...one of his first laugh...hehehe




April 2008 - bought the pajamas from Giant for Adam but Lyana insisted on wearing the same....




May 2008 -




June 2008 - Cycling in the house! This photo should be on the august calendar since they were shouting MERDEKA!! need to improve on the planning laaaa....




July 2008 - One of the trips to the play ground




August 2008 - swing!



September 2008


oppsss! sorry...hubby says no :(



October 2008 - Lyana and her bottle of milk



November 2008 - Cycling in the garden


December 2008 - Adam and ice cream

No comments: