Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lyana's Tooth Fairy...

Yesterday was a tiring day for me - whole day at the Sime Darby Medical Centre (previously known as SJMC) for my liver check-up. Went home at about 5pm. Lyana and Adam were at home as usual playing and making both makwan and atok pening with their loud noises. hmmm....the result of school holidays....

I was totally exhausted when I went upstairs. After my solat asar I just sat on the bed and was thinking of resting for a short while when Lyana came in and told me that one of her tooth was about to come off (goyang). So I promised that we will visit the dentist this weekend but told her if she managed to cabut the tooth on her own I'll pay her the doctor's fee (RM25). kekeke....

Suddenly we heard Adam was coming up the stairs and Lyana started to find somewhere to hide. She chosed to hide under the comforter of all places! hmmm....macam ler adik dia tu tak tau! So when Adam came in...as predicted...he straight away guessed where the sister was :lol: He went straight to the sister and accidentaly pushed his hand at Lyana's mouth! hahaha....and guess what? Lyana's tooth came off :lol:

So, it seems that Adam is going to get the RM25 for being Lyana's tooth fairy!

No comments: